Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easy Cleaning with SC Johnson


I was overjoiyed when I saw the opportunity to review free SC Johnson products because there is no other brand I trust to help me leave my house clean and smelling fresh. I was surprised I got so many goodies.
Included in my free BzzKit was a Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection jar candle in Sparkle of Spring which is a mix of zesty lime, ginger and vanilla. I love the predominantly lemony scent which fills the room as soon as the seal is broken. Wish I could say I had the honor to light it up but my boyfriend stole it for his office as soon as he saw it.
Also included in my kit was a can of Pledge in a Lemon Clean scent. This product is best used for dusting all types furniture and let me tell you it works great! I love that it doesn't leave a waxy, greasy layer on my furniture like other brands do.
Another product I got to review was a bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleansing Gel kit which I am so glad came with my kit. I have been watching the commercials for this and have been wanting to buy it but never seemed to remember to look for it on my grocery trips. The box includes the dispenser with the gel inside it. It was very easy to put the dispenser together and I immediatly went to my toilet and squeezed some of that gel. The gel has a clean scent but I like that it doesn't fill the whole bathroom with it so it is not overpowering at all. The dispenser has enough gel for 6 weeks so my toilet will be squeaky clean for a while.
i also had the opportunity to try a bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer with Extend-A-Clean. This product is the one I like most of all because it makes it so easy and so fun to clean my bathroom. I don't know why but foaming cleaners are so much fun to me, maybe because it's soemthing different than boring liquid cleaners. And talk about easy cleaning, all I had to do was spray a coating of it on the titles, leave it for about 5 minutes, wash it away and I was done. I will defenetly buy this product as soon as I run out.
Last but not least, I got a Glade Plugins Scented Oil refill in Crisp Waters which I didn't really like, I prefer warmer scents but I do have to say it works wonders. The scent quickly fills the room and lasts for days on end. Also is designed to fit Glade and Air Wick scented oil warmers wich is a lifesaver since I didn't have to go out and buy a Glade oil warmer, it fit perfectly on my Air Wick.
After trying out all of the products I recieved I must say that I loved some more than other but I would rebuy every single one. I honestly think that these products are worth every penny because they make cleaning fun and easy and leave you house smelling great for days.

I got to try these products for free as a BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment