Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Covergirl

As a BzzAgent I received two free COVER GIRL Lip Perfection lipstick to review. I was very exited to review these products because I am a huge Cover Girl fan and even tho they have a few misses for me I love their products. When I opened my box I saw I had gotten some coupons along with the two shades of Lip Perfection lipsticks which I will be passing along to my friend.
Now to the review. The two shades I got are 325 - Spellbound which to me looks hot pink and 235 - Fervor which is a very pretty reddish brown. As soon as I saw them I just had to try them out so I set out on the task of breaking the seal which I gotta tell you it's more difficult than it looks, took me about 10 minutes to finally get them open but I was being careful. I do love the packaging, it looks very sleek and futuristic looking.

The two shades I got I am sad to say were way to dark for me, specially Spellbound (hot pink). They are very pigmented. My boyfriend took one look at me and told me to take it off. Fervor (reddish brown) is a more appropriate shade for me but then again it's still pretty strong.
Aside from not liking these two colors, I love everything else about these lipsticks. They are very hydrating and my lips really have improved since I started using the lipstick. I also like that they are matte and not a shiny wet mess.
Overall I think these lipsticks are great and I will be using the coupons I got to purchase some shades that match me better.

“I received this product from BzzAgent. I was under no obligation to review it or to say anything specific about it if I did. Everything I’ve written about the product is my own opinion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment