Friday, December 21, 2012

My review of Covergirl Blast Flipsticks

As a BzzAgent I was sent some Covergirl Blast Flipstick duos to review free of charge. I must say that I was very excited to try these out since lemming them for so long. So here are some pictures of the three I recieved.




Each Blastlipsticks come with two shades, a darker and a lighter one but each duo only has one name. You can wear each color separetly or mix both colors. You can also mix and match colors from other duos. The possibilities are endless. I love that we get so many shades to play with.
 
I always carry one in my purse and use the ligter more subtle shade during the day for work and school and the darker more vibrant one at night for going out with friends. Also if you want more ummph you can do the lighter shade over the darker and it is just gorgeous, specially with 840 Stunner.
 
 


Here are the swatches of all three Blastlipsticks. I first swatched both shades mized together and then the ligter and darker shandes side by side.





These are all very beautiful and apply super pigmented. The formula is on the dryer side but I like that because it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy. I found that these Blast Flipsticks were very hydrating despite the dry formula and the color lasts for hours which I absolutely love and feels very light on my lips.

All in all I have to say that I fell in love with these duos so hard that I have been using them nonstop since I recieved them; I just find myself reaching for them every time. I would really recommend them and I just know you will love them too. These come in 13 shades and sell from $7.99 to $8.99 depending on where you buy them.

“I received this product from BzzAgent. I was under no obligation to review it or to say anything specific about it if I did. Everything I’ve written about the product is my own opinion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment