Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dentyne Ice New Split2Fit Review

Hello fellow readers, today I bring you my humble opinion about the new Dentyne Ice gum packs that I recieved for review as a BzzAgent. As you can see I got two variety packets with three different flavor gum packs each. I love these variety packs because it lets u sample each of the different flavors while saving you money.
This is what the new Split2Fit packs look like and apparently is a new trend in gum packs because I have been seeing this with almost every popular gum brand. These packs are advertised as being more comfortable to carry around, that you can take them with you practically anywhere and although that may be true I really don't see much of a difference between the size of these new packs and the old ones. These are just a little smaller but also thicker and the only real convinience in my opinion is that you can split them into two mini packs and carry one in your purse and leave the other at home; something I really do love about these. I am also loving the flavors and they last for a very long time leaving my mouth fresh for many hours. I would definetly recommend these. “I received this product from BzzAgent. I was under no obligation to review it or to say anything specific about it if I did. Everything I’ve written about the product is my own opinion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment